THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2016 @ NOON
Hosted by Local Hometown Favorite & WMJI Radio Host Mark Nolan
Register at the contest at 11:00 a.m.
Located: Small Grandstand
Director in Charge: David Parker
- The contest is open to any adult or child who enters a hen or rooster at 11:00 a.m.
- Prizes will be awarded for both hen and rooster winners.
- The winning hen and winning rooster will compete for an additional prize.
- Chicken must be brought to the fairgrounds in a fresh coop made of either wire or slats and coops must be identified as to ownership.
- Please bring your papers to show that chickens are tested for Pullorum.
- Your chickens can be tested Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 5 - 8 p.m. at the Poultry Barn.
- Flights will be made from a pole high perch and distance measured from starting point to landing.
- Grand Champion winner $50.00.
- First Place is a trophy and $25.00 cash for winning hen and rooster.
- Limited to known chicken breeds or mixes.
- Decisions of judges are final.