We offering thrilling, action-packed Main Grandstand Events plus many other fun, free shows for the entire family. There is lots to see and do at The Great Geauga County Fair!
Ticket Purchase Information:
For the Main Grandstand Demolition Derby, KOI Drag Racing, Truck & Tractor Pull & Rodeo Events tickets can be purchased online or at the fairgrounds. Tickets purchased before August 25, 2020 will be mailed to your home. Tickets purchased after August 25, 2020 need to be picked up at Will Call. See Ticketing Information for details.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all ages must purchase a ticket for seating in the grandstand.
- Gate admission into the fair - $8 and Free for 6 and under
- Thursday is Fun Day, Fair Day - Free Gate Admission until 12:00 pm (noon) and after 12:00 pm $5
- Friday is Veterans' Day and Senior Day (65 and older) - Free Gate Admission
- Monday is Family Day and will be discount all-day ride bracelets fro $10
- Grandstand seating is open seating - with social distancing
- Advance Sale Tickets are available until Wednesday, September 2, 2020
- Before the Fair - Tickets can be purchased at the Secretary's Office
- During the Fair - Tickets can be purchased at the Main Grandstand Ticket Booth
Thursday, September 3, 2020:
Demolition Derby 8:00 p.m.
General $6; Box $8
Friday, September 4, 2020:
KOI Drag Racing 7:00 p.m.
General & Pit $7; Box $7
Chris Higbee Country Music Show 8:00 p.m.
FREE at Small Grandstand
Saturday, September 5, 2020:
Harness Racing 12:30 p.m. FREE
Pony Pull 7:30 p.m. FREE
Truck & Tractor Pull 6:30 p.m.