We offering thrilling, action-packed Main Grandstand Events plus many other fun, free shows for the entire family. There is lots to see and do at The Great Geauga County Fair!
Ticket Purchase Information:
For the Main Grandstand Demolition Derby, Truck & Tractor Pull & Rodeo Events tickets can be purchased online or at the fairgrounds. Tickets purchased before August 23, 2017 will be mailed to your home. Tickets purchased after August 23, 2017 need to be picked up at Will Call. See Ticketing Information for details.
- Children 6 and under free.
- Gate admission into the fair - $8 and Free for 12 and under
- Thursday is Fun Day, Fair Day - Free Gate Admission until 12:00 pm (noon) and after 12:00 pm $5
- Friday is Veterans' Day and Senior Day (65 and older) - Free Gate Admission
- Monday is Family Day and will be discount all-day ride bracelets fro $10
- Grandstand seating is open seating.
- Advance Sale Tickets are available until Wednesday, August 30, 2017
- Before the Fair - Tickets can be purchased at the Secretary's Office
- During the Fair - Tickets can be purchased at Gate 4 (outside ticket office) until 1:00 p.m. on the day of the show. Then the tickets can only be purchased at Main Grandstand Ticket Booth
Branch & Dean Country Music Show 8:00 p.m.
FREE at Small Grandstand
Saturday, September 2, 2017:
Harness Racing 12:30 p.m.