Director in Charge: Doug Logan
- ALL TRACTORS MUST BE REGISTERED THROUGH THE FAIR ENTRY BOOK
- Entries will be due by Wednesday, August 6, 2014 at the Secretary’s Office by 4:00 p.m.
- Please include year, make, and model under the description of entry.
- No exhibitor ticket will be required.
- A five (5) day pass will be given to the entrant (only one pass per
- Pass will be available at the Secretary’s Office after tractor has been placed on the fairgrounds for exhibit.
Rules & Information:
- Tractors must be in place by 9:00 p.m. Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- Tractors will be housed in a tented secure area between Midway 1 and Midway 2.
- Tractors must remain in place until 9:00 p.m. Monday, September 1, 2014.
- Space is limited.
- All tractors wanting to be displayed on Fairgrounds MUST have submitted entries to Secretary’s Office by due date for consideration.
- In an effort to keep a wide variety and eliminate duplication year after year, tractors will be chosen from entries at the discretion of the Director.
- One tractor will be selected as “Best of Show”. It will be awarded a banner.
- All other tractors will receive a participant award.
- Every effort will be made for the security of tractors.
- Signs will be made for each entry. Personal signs and photos are welcome.
- No “For Sale” signs will be displayed.